Featuring The Dimensions Program
We are proud to offer our residents and family members Ebenezer’s Dimensions® program. The Dimensions Program prepares our staff to provide exceptional, compassionate care using evidence-based best practices. Our Dimensions Coordinator oversees the multi-faceted program. Our goal is to make a dramatic difference in the life of your loved one.
The production of the video was funded by the Ebenezer Foundation’s “Greatest Needs Fund.” Guided and directed by Marysue Moses, Ebenezer’s Dementia Care Coordinator, the video will be a resource to families with loved ones dealing with memory care issues and what they can expect.
At TowerLight, we provide compassionate memory care and dementia care services for those facing memory loss. Our trained professionals develop an individualized care plan for each resident that is focused on stimulating memory through sensory, cognitive and social exercises and activities.
Personal care staff are also available 24 hours a day, so residents and their families can rest easy knowing they have access to quality healthcare right at home. Our goal is to provide comfort and security in both independent and social settings.
Because environment plays such a critical part in successful memory loss care, exceptional detail has gone into the design of our apartments, care and programs. Each memory care and dementia care apartment is carefully designed to reinforce familiarity and provide a sense of safety and comfort. Here, more complex and consistent levels of memory care are provided focusing not only on the resident’s physical health but on their spiritual and emotional health as well. It’s all part of our Continuum of Independence—and just one more reason TowerLight is such an innovative senior community. We understand Alzheimer’s care.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Memory Care Services & Amenities:
- Individual apartments surrounding cozy common areas designed to provide comfort and a sense of familiarity for those with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of memory loss
- Programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socializing and provide a sense of security
- Personalized professional Alzheimer’s and other dementia care provided 24 hours a day
- Team members educated in best practices regarding caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss
Memory Care Prices
Memory Care Prices
Our Memory Care neighborhood is specially designed to promote independence and provide a sense of comfort.
468-566 Square Feet
$3,980 - $4,120/Month
558-789 Square Feet
$4,300 - $4,475/Month
Second person occupancy charge: $700
Community Fee - paid at the time you reserve a unit: $2,000
Included in the Monthly Rent:
- Three meals per day; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping
- Maintenance of unit
- Utilities: including gas, electric, water, garbage and recycling
- Direct TV - 200+ channels
- Wireless Internet
- Scheduled enriching activities
- Individual climate control
- Secure outdoor patio
Basic Home Care Services Included:
- Initial and subsequent service plan updates
- Clinical record maintenance
- Ongoing evaluations by nursing staff
- Two loads of laundry a week - personal and/or linens
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Personal care staff available 24 hours a day
- Nurse call alert system
- RN on-site 7 days a week - on-call 24/7