Featuring The Dimensions Program
We are proud to offer our residents and family members Ebenezer’s Dimensions® program. The Dimensions Program prepares our staff to provide exceptional, compassionate care using evidence-based best practices. Our Dimensions Coordinator oversees the multi-faceted program. Our goal is to make a dramatic difference in the life of your loved one.
The production of the video was funded by the Ebenezer Foundation’s “Greatest Needs Fund.” Guided and directed by Marysue Moses, Ebenezer’s Dementia Care Coordinator, the video will be a resource to families with loved ones dealing with memory care issues and what they can expect.
At TowerLight, we provide compassionate memory care and dementia care services for those facing memory loss. Our trained professionals develop an individualized care plan for each resident that is focused on stimulating memory through sensory, cognitive and social exercises and activities.
Personal care staff are also available 24 hours a day, so residents and their families can rest easy knowing they have access to quality healthcare right at home. Our goal is to provide comfort and security in both independent and social settings.
Because environment plays such a critical part in successful memory loss care, exceptional detail has gone into the design of our apartments, care and programs. Each memory care and dementia care apartment is carefully designed to reinforce familiarity and provide a sense of safety and comfort. Here, more complex and consistent levels of memory care are provided focusing not only on the resident’s physical health but on their spiritual and emotional health as well. It’s all part of our Continuum of Independence—and just one more reason TowerLight is such an innovative senior community. We understand Alzheimer’s care.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Memory Care Services & Amenities:
- Individual apartments surrounding cozy common areas designed to provide comfort and a sense of familiarity for those with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of memory loss
- Programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socializing and provide a sense of security
- Personalized professional Alzheimer’s and other dementia care provided 24 hours a day
- Team members educated in best practices regarding caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss
Memory Care Prices
Memory Care Prices
Our Memory Care neighborhood is specially designed to promote independence and provide a sense of comfort.
Memory Care home care costs are based on what care level your loved one needs and is determined after a nursing assessment.
468-566 Square Feet
558-789 Square Feet
Second person occupancy charge: $720
Community Fee - paid at the time you reserve a unit: $2,000
Included in the Monthly Rent:
- Gas, electric, water, garbage and recycling
- Individual climate control–heat and central air
- Direct TV with 200+ channels and wireless internet
- Maintenance of apartment, appliances, common spaces and weekly housekeeping
MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Ebenezer Dimensions® program and training
- Three chef prepared meals per day; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Enriching activities, holistic wellness and fitness programs
- Community outings with group transportation
- Emergency pendants and pull cords (a “per call” fee may apply)
- Clinical record maintenance
- Registered Nurse 7 days a week and on-call 24/7
- Initial and ongoing assessments with subsequent service plan updates by nursing staff
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Nurse call alert system
- Two loads of laundry a week–personal and/or linens
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Support groups
Community Features and Amenities:
- Intergenerational child care programming
- Access to enclosed outdoor patio seating and gardens
- Dining room offering restaurant style service
- Movie theater, private dining rooms, club room, craft room,
family rooms, library, fitness room, spa room, Reflection room
patio, guest room and on-site salon