At TowerLight, we welcome individuals of all different faith backgrounds. Our Spiritual Health program supports residents, family members and staff in continuing spiritual growth and well-being. Spiritual health can have a positive effect on both health and longevity.
Studies have shown that spiritual care can:
- Slow the progression of cognitive impairment with aging. It may even be associated with a slower progression of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Foster increased social participation
- Lower stress and increase coping capabilities
Everyone (resident, family member, staff) is welcome to receive spiritual care services from our part-time Chaplain George Atabaah on Wednesdays.
Rabbi Lynn Liberman is also available through Jewish Family Services - Virtual Visits
Spiritual Health Programs
- Weekly Interdenominational Services
- Celebration of Life Service Once a Month
- Interdenominational Monday Bible Study Group
- Catholic Communion Visits
- Wednesday Devotions