Memory Care in St. Louis Park, MN
State-of-the-Art Memory Care
At TowerLight on Wooddale Avenue in St. Louis Park (only 10 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, MN), we understand the unique challenges that Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia can pose for seniors and their families. That is why, in addition to Independent Living Apartments, Assisted Living services and Care Suites, we provide compassionate memory care and dementia care services for those facing memory loss. Our trained professionals develop an individualized care plan for each resident that is focused on stimulating memory through sensory, cognitive and social exercises and activities. Personal care staff are also available 24 hours a day, so residents and their families can rest easy knowing they have access to quality healthcare right at home. Our goal is to provide comfort and security in both independent and social settings.
Innovative Memory Care Apartments
Because environment plays such a critical part in successful memory loss care, exceptional detail has gone into the design of our apartments, care and programs. Each memory care and dementia care apartment is carefully designed to reinforce familiarity and provide a sense of safety and comfort. Here, more complex and consistent levels of memory care are provided focusing not only on the resident’s physical health but on their spiritual and emotional health as well. It’s all part of our Continuum of Independence—and just one more reason TowerLight is such an innovative senior community. We understand Alzheimer's care.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
- Individual apartments surrounding cozy common areas designed to provide comfort and a sense of familiarity for those with Alzheimer's Disease or other forms of memory loss.
- Programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socializing and provide a sense of security
- Personalized professional Alzheimer's and other dementia care provided by the 24-hour staff
- Team members consistently educated in best practices regarding caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss
- Healthsense® eNeighbor Technology