Innovative Senior Living Community
TowerLight on Wooddale Avenue, an innovatively designed senior living community, is located in the heart of St. Louis Park at the intersection of West 36th Street and Wooddale Avenue. The building’s prominent V formation features five stories with 113 residences and shops, dining and other commercial tenants on the ground floor.
TowerLight on Wooddale Avenue is managed by Ebenezer Management Services, part of Fairview Health Services, pioneers in the field of innovative, passionate and committed client-centered care. Combined, they have 195 years of experience in senior housing and healthcare. Services include clinics and medical care, community-based programs, intergenerational day programs, long-term care, palliative care, hospice care, transitional care, eye care, foot care, wound care, transportation services, driving safety, emergency response systems and care coordination and management services.
- Beautifully appointed residences with multiple floor plans
- Local amenities such as restaurants, theater, shopping, lakes, trail connectivity and a future light rail station
- Exceptional and inventive programs and services which promote physical, spiritual and emotional wellness
- Wi-Fi based Healthsense® technology that provides data related to health and safety issues and resolves them before they escalate
- Life Long Learning, arts and intergenerational programming
- Home services, on-site visiting nurse practitioners and geriatric physicians to help maintain independence
I was drawn to TowerLight’s fabulous St. Louis Park location… And if I was shopping for a 2 bedroom condo, it would be hard to find a nicer space than my apartment here. Everybody is so friendly and warm – from my neighbors to the staff. I cannot say enough nice things about this place.